Nissan Maxima Service and Repair Manual: Performance test
- Connect recovery/recycling/recharging equipment (for HFC-134a) or manifold gauge.
- Start the engine, and set to the following condition.
- Maintain test condition until A/C system becomes stable. (Approximately 10 minutes)
- Check that test results of "recirculating-to-discharge air temperature" and "ambient air temperature-tooperating pressure" are within the specified value.
- When test results are within the specified value, inspection is complete.
If any of test result is out of the specified value, perform diagnosis by gauge pressure. Refer to HA-21, "WITH COLOR DISPLAY : Symptom Matrix Chart".
RECIRCULATING-TO-DISCHARGE AIR TEMPERATURE TABLE
AMBIENT AIR TEMPERATURE-TO-OPERATING PRESSURE TABLE